Adhaar Number is Very Mandatory nowadays. In Every Process, you need to show your adhaar identity as address proof. The government has also made it mandatory to link Aadhaar with PAN, bank accounts, EPF accounts and more. As a part of re-verification of existing mobile subscribers, you will now need to link your mobile number to Aadhaar before M, 2018. As it is Mandatory now in all ways so Government now made it easy of linking Adhaar to numbers. So, here are some easy steps you can do for linking:
- Dial 14546 from your mobile number, and wait for the IVR.
- Once connected, then follow the instructions. If you are an Indian national press 1, and if you are a foreign national, press 2.
- You now need to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. The IVR will repeat the number you entered. If it is correct press 1 to confirm, or you can press 2 to enter other numbers.
- A 6-digit OTP will now be sent to your smartphone same time. You will hear a voice message asking for your permission to share your name, address, photo and date of birth details from Aadhaar with your telecom operator. If you agree, enter the 6-digit OTP that you received in the form of an SMS.
- That’s it. The details will be verified within 48 hours, and if they match, your Aadhaar number will be linked to the mobile number.
Stay Updated! Share the Article.