Here’s, How you can Schedule Your any Email At Gmail
Scheduling Mails in Chrome on Desktop :
- Add Boomerang as a Chrome extension from the Chrome webstore at www.chrome.google.com/webstore
- Open Gmail & refresh it.
- Click on Compose and you’ll observe a new option at the bottom of the message box called Send later.
- Write a message in Gmail like you always do and then click Send Later menu to specify the time you want it sent.
- You can either do this by selecting specify the exact time at which you want to send it.
- Authenticate the tool by permitting pop-ups.
- And you’re Done! Hit send later and your email will be sent at that time.
Scheduling Mails in Smartphones:
- Install Boomerang Mail app on your smartphone.
- Open app and select Gmail.
- Configure your Gmail id & password in the app.
- Compose the email in the app and Tap on Send Later.
- Select the desired time and date you want to send.
- Hit send later and your email will be sent at that time.